Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crafts

Lately I have been blog stalking craft blogs and i am now addicted to crafts! I am trying to come up with some cute ideas for my new house. So far these are just a few items. I still have to make 2 more pillows for our couch. Im not looking forward to that since this pillow was a pain in the butt making each flower then connecting them. Never again will I make this pillow. As I was looking through this blog tatertotsandjello I found these cute topiaries that looked pretty easy and fun! So this is my version of them! I thought they turned out pretty cute. To change the suject, our house is making a ton of progess. They painted and put cabinets and doors in. We are so excited and hope to be in it by May!!!!








4 comments:

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

They turned out FABULOUS! I am going to do my topiaries this week. . . i think ;0)

Jill said...

that pillow is intense. you can just mail mine to me. thank you in advance!

those topiaries turned out cute. kitchen table?

erin said...

holy crap, that pillow!! its so pretty & your pretty much professional.

Tiffany said...

the pillow and topiaries are awesome. Loved the house tour on Monday, it's really coming along.