Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update

I am a horrible blogger. I really have no desire to blog right now! But I am forcing myself since this is my journal! It has a been a busy couple of months of traveling and building! At the end of January my sister Jill had her little baby boy. And I had the pleasure of going back to New York to help her with her two boys! It was hard work but it was definatley worth it! I had a blast! A couple weeks after that we went to Brandons family cabin for the weekend. Its so relaxing up there. Another week or so after that we went to Disneyland with my sister-in-law Heidi and her two little kids and that was so much fun! We were not ready to come home! Now its back to reality of work, school, and building our house! Which is coming along quite nicely!





3 comments:

Jill said...

your house is coming along quite nicely! and that announcement is adorable! your sister's baby is the cutest thing i have ever seen.

erin said...

i didnt know you had one either! thats so cool your building a house! i bet its gunna be so cute :)

nicole said...

cute blog!!!!!