Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome Home

It's been a busy month. We are finally in our house! We have had so much help moving boxes, unpacking, taping (for paint), painting, hanging up pictures, expanding our pantry, adding more storage, and putting final touches on our home. Thank you everyone for help we couldnt of done it without you! Here are some pictures of new home. It's not quite finished but we think its looking pretty cute so far.



























(thank you brittney for letting me borrow this cute idea)

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, you guys have been very busy. It looks really cute.

Kjohnson said...

I love it!! What a cute place, good job Aimee and Brandon!

Anonymous said...

Aimee! I am in love with your house! You are really good at decorating! I love your little greenish shelf thing... did you make that?

Eve said...

Your house is darling and very homey. Nice job!! You'll have to have an open house to let everyone see it in person.

Clarissa and Mark said...

Your house has Aimee written all over it! It is super cute. Where is it at? We should get together and have a Ellen party when her show starts again in august!

erin said...

how cute is that color! so fun to be done huh? haha

Hayley said...

When can I move in? Or at the very least steal that fantastic blue paint color and put it in my own kitchen? Impressive Aimee! Decorating your first house is the best.... and exhausting- but it came together beautifully!

Kody and Mary Sherwood said...

Cute Blog Aimee! I think you need to update it though!!!!

Caitlin Jones said...

Ummm...hello cute girl!! I am stinking in LOVE with your house! Your decor is sooo beautiful! You must tell me what paint colors are in your kitchen!

Kacey's View said...

For reals.... come decorate my house! Or at least guide me on a shopping trip!