Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So here's the scoop...

Brandon and I thought we would start our very own blog! YAY!

Let us take you back a couple of years...

Brandon and I met and started dating our senior year in High School 2006. We had a blast dating through the rest of high school and the year after graduation. He got his mission call to Billings, Montana in October of 2006 and left on January 3, 2007. While he was gone on the mish, I stayed in AZ, hung out with friends, and even graduated from Cosmetology school! The two years could not have gone by any slower!!!! But I waited... faithfully! for the ENTIRE two years!! So here we are, over 3 years later, beginning our lives together- what a better way than starting this blog!
A little bit has happened since he has been home.......

WE GOT ENGAGED!!


Its a funny story, about a month and half ago, Brandon surprised me at my door saying we were going to have a nice quiet night at his house. I walked outside in flip flops and a sweatshirt, to find the rhino in the back of the truck, ready to go to the desert!! He had a big plan to take me on a rhino ride to the lake where there would be a romantic candle lit dinner waiting........ That was the plan.... To make a long story short the rhino ended up breaking down about 3 miles into the desert, we had no choice but to walk through the cacti and rocks the 3 miles back to the highway (I did mention i was wearing flip flops right??), crawl under a barbed wire fence and hitch hike until we finally got to the much anticipated destination- Butcher Jones dock. Brandon's family was there, anxiously awaiting our arrival- about 3 hours after schedule!! They had lined the dock with candles and set up a table with flowers and more candles. I loved it!!! It was so cute and so worth the near death experience we had getting there!! Um, so I guess the story wasn't that short. Now, we are just planning our wedding which will be on May 1st. We couldn't be more excited!

No comments: